Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking back on 2012

It was a good year in 2012. Had a major life change with my Mom passing to the next life and with me starting up the nursery. Spent too much money getting the nursery off the ground, but the year was filled with good hard work and I am a job creator, employing a couple of friends part time. We made lots of new friends at the markets I went to and are looking forward to a great new year.

Have finally made most all of the improvements to the nursery that I have wanted to. Have built benches and cold frames and are in the midst of constructing two new greenhouses. Getting a great jump start on the 2013 garden season by renting the space in the Oakland County greenhouses and am starting to slow up on getting more new varieties for the coming year.

Goals for the coming year: Spend less money and sell more at the markets. Stay positive about the future. Help friend Pam get a car so she may provide her own transportation. Eat healthy and try to stay fit. Manage my stress by spending more time with friends and animals. And my New years resolution for the past 20 years - Laugh Loudly Every Day. Try and laugh at mistakes and misfortunes.

May 2013 be a great year for you, your friends and family. May you be blessed with health, hope and happiness in your life for this coming year. Happy New Year from Sage Advice Nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I always appreciate feedback from other gardeners and bloggers.