The greenhouse project goes on... We put all the panels we could in and secured them, but can't figure out the directions for the roof vents...ARRGH! The inscrutable Chinese directions just show a vague picture that barely lists the parts and doesn't show how the pieces fit on the roof vent. All four of us - Vicki, Pam, Michael and me all took a good look at it and couldn't figure it out. I took the directions home with me and plan on meditating on them until insight is reached. Pam and I are going back Wednesday to try and see how far we can get - we also plan on building the shelves - six four tiered shelves for the seedlings that should be ready by March. Maybe I'll contact Paul - if Pam and I can't figure it out. He is pretty good at winging it with directions.