Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Now It's Complete

Pam hammering pins for the greenhouse
View from Vicki's driveway

View from the backyard

The empty greenhouse - not for long!

Margaret with the finished product!

Pam posing in the new greenhouse
When I wrote my last post - I wasn't far off about completing the greenhouse - but we still needed to pin it to the ground somehow. So, Pam and I spent the day yesterday doing just that. It took us all morning to finally get the hardware and hacksaw blade that we needed. We struggled with too big a pin that we had to cut with a hacksaw, so we finally got a narrower gauge pin to put in and it worked much better. When we finally got all the stuff it only too us about an hour an a half to finish the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I always appreciate feedback from other gardeners and bloggers.