Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring in the Garden

Windblown sun ornament
At the Armada Flea Market there is a wonderful vendor who brings lots of garden ornaments. I want to buy one for Vicki to put on her fence for the view out the kitchen window. They are quite reasonable, metal and costing only 15 or 20 bucks. I think they are spectacular.

For "Fertilizer Friday" with Tootsie Time this week I want to take you on a garden tour of what's blooming now, early May in the gardens. These pictures are taken at my brother's home in a garden my late father and I created. It is so nice to have a legacy like that. We are gardening under black walnut trees, notorious for their toxicity but we found that quite a few perennial plants will grow under them.



Celandine Poppy


Trillium 
Celandine, Trillium, Mertensia and Bleeding Heart
The backyard garden
Yellow tulip aging orange
The "Peace Angel"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I always appreciate feedback from other gardeners and bloggers.